Salesforce is partnering with Enterprise Nation to offer eligible small businesses the opportunity to receive a £5,000 grant to help them through the COVID-19 outbreak.
To be an elgibible business you must first be a company registered at Companies House as well as the following:
- Been established for at least 12 months
- Have not received any other cash grant during 2020 in relation to COVID-19 from any Government (excluding the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme)
- Be based in the UK with a British bank account
- Have between 2 to 50 employees
- Meet all other eligibility requirements as stated in the grant programme terms here.
For Yorkshire the scheme opens for between 27th July to 2nd August, and you can found out more here – https://www.enterprisenation.com/smallbusinessgrants/